Back in 2007 I had dropped my cell phone in the sink and was in desperate need of a replacement, I really wanted the iPhone since it had just came out and everyone that was anyone had one. Unfortunately, I was a college student and couldn't afford one. So, I was searching eBay trying to find a phone that was reasonably affordable when I came across an auction that said get a free iPhone. Of course I never thought in a million years that someone was actually going to send me a free iPhone, but I clicked on the auction just to see how the guy was trying to scam people. What the post said was that there was a company that will send you a free iPhone (now they will send you an Xbox One, PS4, iPad, cash and more) and he explained how a company could afford to do that. The only part of the post that made me believe getting free stuff online might be possible was two videos from reputable sources. The company started off giving away iPods and now give away a lot more.

The first video was from CNN:



The second video was from NBC:



After watching these videos I couldn't figure out why these reputable sources would report on something that was a scam. I wanted to know how the company made money from sending people free stuff. So, I did some research and found out that basically when a new user signs up the first thing they have to do is complete a free trial offer. The company that sends out the free stuff gets paid every time a user signs up for one of these companies and in return they share most of that money with us by sending us free stuff.

I figured I would give it a try considering I couldn't afford to get the iPhone, I signed up, completed the free trial offer and got ten friends to sign up. I submitted my account for review and figured they wouldn't approve it, but three days later they did. I placed my order and a week later my free iPhone was waiting for me when I got home from school. My boyfriend thought I was crazy when I first started, but when my iPhone was delivered he signed up for the Xbox 360 and they sent him one of those as well. You can watch him open it here.





He also got a free Xbox One you can watch him open it, the video also includes a complete tutorial:



If you guys would like to get free stuff choose what item you want below and click the image to sign up.